We advise employers in employment law matters to minimize risk and liability.
We also represent employers and individuals in the mediation, arbitration and litigation of employment disputes in federal and state courts and before administrative agencies, including the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Our Employment Law practice includes:
- Discrimination and sexual harassment claims
- Termination issues
- Severance agreements
- Employment contracts, confidentiality and non-competition agreements
- The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Wage claims related to the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Employment contracts
- Employee handbooks
- Anti-discrimination and anti-harassment policies